In the text below, the user term nominates any person who reaches the Internet site maintained by the Moog Audio™ store located at moogaudio.com, whether it is for online purchases, for sending emails or any other use of the Internet site.
- The Moog Audio™ store will maintain the confidentiality of all the accumulated personal information of its customers and users such as, and not limited to the following, their name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth as well as information on their purchases.
- The Moog Audio™ store will not sell its list of users nor their information, and will not allow a third party to consult it in any way.
- The accumulated information could be used to communicate with the users of the site, to offer relevant information about the products, services and premiums which meet their needs.
Policy of Confidentiality
Because of the importance of the confidentiality of personal information, the Moog Audio™’s internet site is governed according to following principles:
The Moog Audio™’s internet site is not a tool for collection personal information (name, addresses, emails or any other information which can identify a person).
In certain cases, Moog Audio™ can require the user to provide its personal name and other information. The user can refuse this request; if he accepts, the provided information will be used for following purposes:
- To allow Moog Audio™ to ensure the relevance of its Internet site by adapting the contents to the personal needs for the user;
- To help Moog Audio™ evaluate its Internet site, to improve its contents and its platform and to help offer new services.
- To help Moog Audio™ to better manage the requests for information the user's needs.
- To inform the user of facts and events likely to interest him.
Note that the preserved emails, are kept to contacts and not for spamming.