Featured Product Videos
PO-80 record factory is a compact and portable record cutter that allows you to create your own 5” vinyl records and playback in lo-fi sound.
Designed to build yourself, the kit includes everything you need, just add your tracks. small parts included, not recommended or intended for children 0-12 years of age.
- monophonic record cutting & playback
- recording time: 33rpm approx 4 minutes / 45rpm approx 3 minutes per disk side
- USB powered. 3.5mm mono input/output terminal
- size: 3.54" x 6.30" x 5.91" / 19cm ×16cm × 15cm. weight: 1.26 lb / 570g
- in the box: PO–80 assembly kit, spare cutting needle, 6 black 5-inch blank records, USB power cable, 3.5 mm audio plug, adaptor for 7-inch records, gakken magazine